Please note: Although it is most unlikely that you will experience any problems responding to this form, certain non-standard browsers will not respond properly. If you experience any difficulties, (or if you are not using a forms-capable browser) you may e-mail your response to this form to: Alaska Women In Timber.
Alaska Women in Timber is a private, non-profit organization offering members a variety of programs:
- Scholarship Program
- An annual scholarship is awarded to a graduating student in Alaska.
- John Green Memorial Fund
- This fund assists individuals and families within the forest industry in times of personal crisis and need.
- The Alaska Women in Timber Newsletter
- This is the real communications bridge within our huge forest area. Newsletters for each member contain local chapter news, educational material, and general, pertinent information.
- Educational Materials
- Alaska's Great Green Forest, an educational hands-on kit for grades K-4 and a video presentation "House", which includes coloring books, pencils, and placemats.
- Networking to Accomplish Goals
- AWIT established Timber as an agriculture commodity within the Agri-Women, a national organization, and maintains representation. AWIT networks with many organizations, trading information and helping with areas of common concern.
- Expanding Horizons
- AWIT members have opportunities to meet and discuss problems and solutions on a grassroots level with new friends nationwide.
Return to AWIT Home Page
Alaska Forest Association - Home Page
Thank you for your support!